- This firm represented a NY-based business in its acquisition of a competitor plastics manufacturing business in Pennsylvania.
- This firm represented a NY-based business in its acquisition of a competitor life and health insurance provider business in Florida.
- This firm is representing a NY-based fish and seafood wholesaler in its acquisition of a renowned competing fish and seafood wholesaler.
- This firm represented a Manhattan-based workplace benefits and retirement plan consulting business that sold substantially all its assets to a non-NY based private-equity owned business seeking to expand and establish a NYC presence. The deal closed within three months after this firm was engaged because we worked tirelessly, after business hours and on weekends, to ensure the deal closed as planned.
- This firm represented a renowned Long Island-based CPA accounting firm in a complicated two-stage transaction where a certain percentage of the seller's business was sold in Stage 1 of the transaction and the balance of the seller's business is to be sold in Stage 2 of the transaction. The overall deal required meticulous detail in writing and planning the myriad issues that are not applicable in the standard one-stage transactions.
- This firm represented the owner of a large Manhattan-based construction business in a complicated partial sale of the business to (and concurrent partnership with) a Texas-based private equity firm, which sale was partially financed by senior bank debt.